Saturday, February 24, 2018

JSM MUSIC :: DRAW ME LORD

Hi there everyone. How is Saturday treating you??? I am kind of lazy today. Many things to do, but just backing off. I wandered around Jimmy Swaggarts music, probably listening for over an hours worth of music on You Tube. I love this song and there was such an anointing here....wish I could have been there. I miss the beautiful worship at my old church....Thank God I can go to JSM for my spiritual needs now.

Have a good Saturday evening and don't forget to go to church tomorrow!!! Keep looking up ~ better days are coming. Cheers ~ Louise

1 comment:

NanaDiana said...

I find good music to be healing to the soul. I used to love the music at our old church, too. Sometimes I get tired of all the showmanship used in Christian music today.
Hope you have a blessed Sunday- xo Diana

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails