Saturday, August 20, 2016

Some Cards I Made At........

Hi there everyone....hope you are keeping cool. My cool times come when I am someplace that is air conditioned...otherwise I am a pretty hot bundle of nerves.....and hard to get along with....lol!!! Poor JP!!!

So today I will show you some of the cards we made at Betty's on Wednesday.
I like this old fisherman....he is colored in with copic markers....I shall save him for a friend whose birthday is next August.....he is a fisherman.
This was a neat card to make. We colored the butterfly, flowers and frame with copic markers on vellum, but on the back side of the vellum. Then placed colored vellum on the same image that we just colored the butterfly. That was a nice technique....see how the butterfly seems to pop out???
This was a die cut and we just added the background to the flowers and a few gems.....made for a nice card.
This was a crayon resist technique. Where you see the white is the crayon....then we smudged brown and blue and colored in the tongue and brown spots. Cute card....oh and the little doggies along the card is washi tape.

Well, it is getting late and I am getting tired. So keep looking up.....better days are coming. Cheers ~ Louise

1 comment:

Brenda in IN said...

These cards are great and I love that dog one. The washi tape is so darn cute! I've never seen that one before.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails