Sunday, February 28, 2016

Stampin'Up Camp Today

Hi there everyone. Well, today I went to a Stampin'up camp....it's always fun to go to. I always end up ordering more stuff.....it can be very addicting and problem is I want everything....bad girl!!!

It was especially fun today because Kathy's husband was making pizza's from scratch, my goodness, even the dough smelt good. He made 3 pizza's with his own sauce, sliced mozzarella, mushrooms, sausage and pepperoni.......excellent pizza, I gave him 2 thumbs up and 5 stars!!! They even gave me a "take home" for JP. I managed to save him one piece of pizza, lucky him. It was a little bit too spicy for him.
So in the picture above and below is a kit that Stampin'up sends out once a month. There is enough cards and embellishments in the kit to make 6 cards. I think I will donate these cards to Hospice this week. I still have about 40 cards to put together as yet. Must get working on them this week as the meeting is this Friday. Yikes, I shall be busy, but having fun!!!

In the above card....it was rather hard to make, (and even more harder to explain) a double fold card with the "make a wish" circle coming out of the top. It is opened at the top, folding over, then the bottom opens up with the message of the card showing. That die cut flower and leaf will be my next investment. I did order the papers on this card. There is two strips of washi tape on the card also.
The card above is a man's birthday card....maybe I might give this one to Hospice also. I don't have the stamps to make another one like this....but maybe I could use a different stamp....maybe I should keep this one for a sample.
This is a fun Birthday card and cute stamp set. Another thing to think about getting.
WINNER....WINNER....CHICKEN DINNER!!!!!! I won these little buttons as a door prize. How exciting is that!!!! Very seldom do I win something and when I do it is a shock to my system!!!
So this week.....Monday, we have to take our car in to get the left and right blinkers fixed. One day they work and the next moment they don't....so best to get them fixed so they work all the time and hopefully it won't cost too much to get repaired.

Tuesday, I am going to see about getting a mortgage through our bank and hopefully at a lower interest rate and payment. We shall see what transpires.

Wednesday and Thursday is free, I may be doing cards those days. Because Friday is my Hospice meeting. Geez, the week went fast, and it is Saturday already, if I did not finish putting together my income tax this week, this will be the day to finish them for sure!!! Because next Monday I take the taxes in for the accountant to work on them....hopefully we get a refund.

Well, time to close here, goodness, it's 10:30pm already, so you have a great week and keep looking up.....better days are coming. Cheers ~ Louise

1 comment:

NanaDiana said...

Hi Louise! Just trying to get a few 'catch up' visits in! Looks like you have made some more beautiful cards. Hope you have a great Leap Year Day! xo Diana

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails