Saturday, August 16, 2014

Places I Would Like To Put My Body In.....

Hi there everyone. Hope you are enjoying your Saturday. Wasn't it just yesterday I was blogging about Saturday's???? My gosh the time flies. I am going to cut the wings off "time", then it won't go by so fast!!!! Well today I am taking a trip, to these wonderful and beautiful places that I would like to put my body in. Come along with me if you would like, don't forget your bathing suit. MMMMMM.....take a "Calgon" moment.

                                                             Zanzibar, Africa
Not sure where this is in Africa, must try and find out where???
 
                                              Aqua Dome Hotel in Austria
                                      Hotel Villa in Honegg, Switzerland
Op.....yes! Put my body in these beautiful locations with a splendid piece of Chocolate cake!!! I am sorry...I needed to make this a BIG piece of cake!!!!!
In this bathtub??? Yes!! And don't forget the Chocolate cake!!!
This is a Beautiful 55 room Resort in Soneva, Maldives.....this picture is what got me started in this adventure finding beautiful places that I would like to put my body in. I visited this website today and have most definitely fallen in love with the Maldives and this special place: http://soneva.com thanks to Pinterest.
Take me away to the Fiji Islands!!!!! This would have to be a piece of Heaven........but oh....don't forget the Chocolate cake...lol!!!

Have a great day and enjoy your surroundings with family and friends!!! Cheers ~ Louise

PS If you would like to visit my other blog at Wordpress the address is: cards4ubylouise.wordpress.com

4 comments:

Susie said...

Louise, You know there's no place like home girl !! You just need the chocolate cake. LOL. I do love to look at water. I used to love to get in it...I do not swim any more. I have waded the oceans, swam the gulf and Caribbean, and many lakes. Just have not been to the water for a very long time now. Or so it seems. Hey , I am all for you cutting the wings off time. LOL> Blessings, xoxo,Susie

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Hi Susie, hahaha...that's where we have been spending our vacations for the last 10 years...home. Time to go someplace, if only in my dreams. Okay, I have cut the wings off time...soon and very soon!!!

Patricia said...

Wouldn't you just love to snap your fingers and go there. In my case, I'd love to go right back on the cruise. I'm immersed in my photos right now trying to put words to some and discarding the duds. I so wish I could go back and see more... It was wonderful. But it's time to dream of new places... Too bad it's back to reality time with home chores and work.

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Hi Patricia, yes, I would love to be able to snap my fingers and be anywhere in the world. What a wonderful thought. I am loving your trip to Alaska and enjoying your pictures!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails