Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Taking Kylie for a Walk in the Park

Hi everyone.....how's it going. Weather was beautiful today and in the 70's, perfect to me. I worked a little in the garage, putting a few things out in the yard. Flipped the pond over and will probably fill it tomorrow, weather permitting. The sound of trickling water will be music to my ears. Filled the bird feeders and reset the poles as they were kind of leaning after the long winter. Swept the garage floor and moved the snow blower to the back of the garage. Well, I suppose if I do a little bit each day, I might get everything done...hahahahaha...that would be a miracle.

So in the following pictures are some pictures I took while walking Kylie. This isn't really a park, but it has that "Park like" feeling. I've been taking Kylie here more often then walking around the block lately. It's so quiet, almost secluded and it's just a block away from my home. Why did it take me so long to find this place? Maybe cause there is a factory standing in the next lot. It is closed now, so I guess I tended to stay away because of all the traffic.
I think someone needs to put a little park bench or picnic table somewhere around here, as it would be a nice place to sit and listen to the birds. Well, maybe not, it might attract more then just the birds.
Here we are walking towards the end of the sidewalk. To the right is a big area of grass, trees and the railroad tracks.
Here we are at the end of the walk. Sometimes we walk around the bushes and trees and along the railroad tracks.
There is the area we just passed, the tracks to the left and the Electric Company high wires and generators.

Another angle of the same spot, sometimes we walk over there by the trees, just depends. Tomorrow or the next day I will put some more pictures up of this same area, but different views of the railroad tracks....how exciting huh????

Well you all have a great day and keep looking up. Enjoy the spring and all the plants that are growing, grass, tulips, I sure do love this time of the season, except for the allergy's that come with it. Itchy, watery eyes, ish!!

Did you catch Dancing with the Stars???? Oh I am so glad the Meryl and Maks won. They sure make a great couple. I loved watching them dance. Now American Idol.....I am thinking Caleb Johnson will win this one. Although I don't care for his rocky style....it's probably what the young people like. We'll see, to be continued. Cheers ~ Louise

6 comments:

sweetvintageofmine said...

What a beautiful day you had for a walk with Kylie! Lots of green grass and open areas....very nice! It's always nice to get things done around the house this time of year....a little at a time is good! Hope you are doing well and that strawberry pie in the last post made my mouth water!! Enjoy your walks...I'm sure Kylie does~~~Blessings~~~Roxie

Susie said...

Louise, That is a pretty place to walk your dog. You get to hear the birds singing and get some fresh air. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

Attic Clutter said...

oh Louise
a beautiful scene so glad weather is good for you(:)
nice here too yea!!
hugs,patty

Attic Clutter said...

haha,
the etsy dance yes yes,
hows the card biz going?

Patricia said...

We haven't watched the finale yet, but I am glad they won. I'm especially happy for Max. Saw them this morning on GMA. Take care and enjoy those walks in such nice weather. We're heading back into the 90's today.

Attic Clutter said...

yup Caleb won yea!! but I liked the girl alot too.. oh yes our Fallen Veterans ..I agree hope all wasn't invain.. because of the terrible governments problems --doing all the wrong things!!
big hugs Louise..have a good one (:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails