Monday, March 31, 2014

Without My Pets....

Hi everyone, how did your day go...mine was a bit busy but I got through it. Thought I would do some blogging while sitting here. Then I need to start working on some cards for Hospice. Just a little bit behind in that area and the meeting will be this Friday. Yikes!!!

So today I was thinking about pets, found this little poster on Pinterest and thought I would share it with you.
Could not very well share a poster about pets and not post a picture of Kylie....she's my pet....who watches every move I make and sits with me downstairs while I do cards. She knows exactly when it is time to eat and time to go for a walk...she barks at me as soon as I put my shoes on, trying to rush me. She knows the word sit, otherwise it would be hard to put her leash on. Then we walk out to the sidewalk and she walks me the rest of the way. Smelling everything.....I guess that is what Schnoodles (Schnauzer/poodles)do best.
Here's a picture of Kylie sitting on her chair in the basement, her place to sit and sleep while I do my cards. We are looking forward to the weather getting a little warmer, cause we like to sit on the front porch and take in the sun and a little bit of vitamin D.

Three or four days ago it was raining, so there were lots of puddles and everything was wet and muddy. Kylie likes to walk through puddles and by the time she got home she was a wet and a muddy mess. I usually wipe her down, but this time I decided to put her in the shower. I thought for sure she would be afraid, but she was like a trooper. I turned the water on and sprayed her down, she looked like a drowned rat....so funny. She didn't even think to jump out and stayed right there in the tub. Till I picked her up out of the tub and wiped her down. I guess that is a sign that she has been well trained by the groomer. I will have to tell Janine, when I see her next.

Kylie lets us know when the mailman is here and any other person for that matter. Other dogs are not to trespass either. For that matter no squirrels, rabbits or chipmunks. Yes, she is the keeper of this house, watching over us to make sure we are okay.

Well, I could go on, as you can see my "Heart would be empty without Kylie" I think God gives us pets for a reason.....so we can feel the unconditional love of God Himself!!!

You have a great day and keep looking up. Enjoy your April Fool's Day....hope not too many tricks are played on you. Cheers ~ Louise

6 comments:

Brenda in IN said...

Your Kylie is so cute. I didn't want a dog when we got Molly but I can't imagine my life without her now. She is such a comfort and so funny.

Susie said...

I do not have pets...so I have to scratch and hug my grandkids' pets. xoxo,Susie

Biz said...

So cute! Yep, we are close to getting another dog when it gets nicer out, as I'll be the dog walker!

Hope we see 60s again soon!

Patricia said...

Liberty tracked in with her muddy paws today. Good thing I had sweeping and mopping in mind to do today anyway.

America said...

Hi Louise. I love that pet poster and your sweet Kylie is just precious. Your great love for her shows. They certainly do bring us tremendous joy. Thank you for sharing and for being such a sweetheart. Appreciate your kind comments and for nominating me for the Liebster award. It means so much. :)

Tina said...

She gets her own chair? How nice! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails