Saturday, February 1, 2014

I'm Waiting for Spring.......

Hi everyone......well, it is February 1st....not much longer and it will be spring!!! And just think, we will see flowers and sunshine, there will be bugs and spiders, mosquitos, bees buzzing, lots of rain, tornados and who knows what else. But it will be spring and lots of work outside. I am looking forward to it.

In the mean time I will keep dreaming and looking forward to the next season coming up. Which is just 48 days away, that being the 1st day of spring March 20th. Daylight Savings is just 37 days away on March 9th. So you see, we have much to look forward to. Easter is April 20th and "NEW LIFE" begins!!!!!! I love Easter and the true meaning of what Easter is all about, not about rabbits, chickens and chocolate but that Jesus was Resurrected, what an exciting day that must have been.

This will be a short blog....was just going through my emails and ran across this House Mouse picture and he immediately reminded me of Spring. So you all have a great weekend and keep looking up, better days are a coming. Cheers ~ Louise

2 comments:

Pom Pom said...

Hi Louise! Aw! That's a cute mouse! I am glad to hear that Daylight Savings Time is close! Spring is so welcoming.

Biz said...

When we get the day light savings back, then I start to feel that spring is right around the corner.

Hope you don't get too much snow this week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails