Thursday, November 28, 2013

More Recycled Christmas Cards

Hi everyone....hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We spent a quiet day and ate about 4pm, yum, turkey, dressing, potatoes, bean cassarole, ginger bread and Apple pie. Just what the Doctor ordered. Now onto "Black Friday"!!! I intend on staying home. Don't care to shop on this day. I probably will pay some bills, mail them at the post office and get some stamps. That will be all for my travels on Black Friday.

Been working on making Christmas cards for Hospice. I have one more week before we meet for breakfast at Denny's and bring our cards for this month. I am pretty sure I made enough for Hospice and for my own personal use. If not, there definately is time to make more.

Following are some more recycled Christmas cards. They are not only fun to make but can be constructed pretty fast. I am calling this line of cards my "New Life" cards, because they have been given new life and a second chance to make someone happy and loved even as they come to the end of life. I think I will continue on in doing this, as it is very rewarding.
There you have it. More recycled cards, I did add a set of these cards to my Etsy store. A set of 6 cards for $6.00 + postage. I've had a lot of people "favoring" my cards lately, course, I have been favoring a lot of Etsy sellers too. I am going to be adding more Christmas cards in the next few days. Then on to Valentine cards and St. Patrick cards...my how the season's pass by fast when you make cards.

So you all have a great Black Friday and enjoy Saturday as December is right around the corner......where in the world did 2013 go??? What will 2014 hold??? Only God knows the answer to that question. Keep looking up for your redemption draws nigh. Cheers ~ Louise

2 comments:

This N That said...

Yes , Louise..Seasons creep up on you when you make cards for them all..Love your cards..

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Thanks Missy...they are fun to make!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails