Saturday, May 18, 2013

Birthday #66 Continued

 JP hit #66 on the 17th of May......now he has caught up to me and we shall be 66 together.....fun, fun. Made JP a chocolate Wacky Cake with cream cheese frosting and strawberries, here you see it all lit up with one candle.
 This is the birthday card I made for JP. Actually made it at Betty's house and thought it was the perfect card to give to JP.
Although I did have to explain it to him and what the card meant with the guys rear end showing....he finally got it!!
 So we went to B.J. Clancy's for dinner Friday evening. For JP's free dinner, he got fish, green pepper soup and a fruit bowl. As you can see, before I could take a picture, it was all gone.
 Me, I got a salad, London broil and fries........yum!!!
 Here you see JP is "SUPER EXCITED" about getting his free chocolate ice cream....there's a sparkler shimmering.....kinda hard to see........I said to JP, in this picture "You sure do look like your mother!!!"
 Today we went to the Outagamie Master Gardeners 15th Annual Sale. I ended up getting a garlic plant and a little purple flower......not sure where I will plant it yet. Not sure of it's name either.
Here, we are at Van's Northside Hardware. They have beautiful flowers here. Got some red and white petunias. White Geraniums, and White Cosmos.....I guess that is my color scheme....white and red. I did buy a pink flower....forget it's name...but it will sit on the porch because it does not like direct sun, more of a shade plant. Maybe it might end up somewhere around my fountain, lot's of shade there.

Well, we never made it to "Serious Burger" maybe, next week. Allergies were bothering me some today, but we did manage to get some more painting done on the front porch. Still have the floor to stain, maybe in a couple of weeks. There is lots of weeds to pull in the front yard.......gosh, so much to do!!! But every little bit that's done, makes for one more accomplishment!!!

Time to close, it's almost 11pm and I still have a few more things to do. Tomorrow is church. If the weather is nice tomorrow we shall cook on the grill and maybe plant a few plants and bring out my ceramic animals.
You all have a great day and keep looking up for your redemption draws nigh.
Cheers ~ Louise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails