Thursday, February 28, 2013

Needed........a funny picture!!

Really!!! Just needed a funny picture today, I might have used this pug once before but he seemed so apropos for today. This is the last day of February and March is about to start! Finished organizing my taxes and they are ready to be taken to the accountant on Monday.......sure do hope we see a refund this year. It would be nice....we need to buy a "new" car. When I say new, I mean a "used" car, but it will be new to us. We will run this car as long as we can, who knows maybe it will hold out for another 6 months, that would be long enough to save up some money. We'll see.

Well, it is getting late and time to go to bed. I drank my honey and cinnamon tea......so very good. I found quite a bit on the internet about the benefits of honey and cinnamon. Good for losing weight, clearing up yeast infections in the body, lowering blood sugars and blood pressure and lots of other uses. So we shall keep using it till we see results. I have already felt the results of clearing the yeast infections, relief, I say, a pleasant relief!

Have a great day and keep looking up for your redemption draws nigh. Cheers ~ Louise

1 comment:

Attic Clutter said...

oh so cute ..love the doggy
thanks on my blog...I'm
out west here in Washington
(:)
I hope you get some warm
Springy weather soon !!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails