Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day Pizza

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
Here is my special Valentine present to JP at 1:00am this morning when he got home from work.
 Made the crust from a package mix, shaped the dough into a heart then baked for 6 minutes at 450 degrees.
After cooling down a bit, (time was 12:30am...much too early to finish decorating and bake.)
Something different I used, instead of tomato sauce or pizza sauce,  I used Mild Enchilada Sauce.  Sliced mini-peppers, pepperoni, Italian turkey sausage, (geez, what was I thinking, forgot the mushrooms and onions.)
In this picture the pizza is all decorated and sprinkled with Mozzarella cheese and ready to bake.
Baked at 450 degrees for 10 minutes.
Well, as you can see, the pizza is cut and robbed of some yummy pieces. So now I am wondering, can a shamrock pizza be made......hummmmmmm????

 Have you noticed my pizza pan, not the most beautiful of pizza pans, but.....it has seen lots of pizzas in it's day and probably many, many more to come. I think this pan is over 40 years old.....guess some people would throw this baby out....but hey, it still works, it's a little warped, but I like it. I have a newer pan in the cabinet, but I hardly use it....I always grab for this one for cookies, roasting vegies and baked chops and chicken AND of course PIZZA!!!

Well, I took some pictures of the cards I made at Betty's house on Tuesday....they turned out really cute, that will be in my next blog along with my Children's cards 5 & 6. 

So you all have a great Valentine's Day and enjoy and keep looking up for your redemption draws nigh.
Cheers ~ Louise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails