Friday, January 25, 2013

Funny, Fun Picture Today.....♥


It's Friday, but Saturday and Sunday's a comin'!!!!
Not much going on this week, which is okay by me. More snow coming and probably more cold but, that is Winter in Wisconsin. Gotta take it as it comes.

Been working on making Valentine cards and getting some cards in my Etsy store. Even turned a few into Anniversary cards for family in Chicago. Have one special birthday card made for Evan, now the other two kiddo's, goodness, they will be 1 year old in April and July..........my how time flies!!!

Made half a turkey (7.25lbs @ $10.02) last night, oh my, did it ever smell delicious while cooking. I thought to take a picture of the turkey all baked, but alas, forgot. Because after baking, I immediately made a turkey sandwich with mayo and cranberries, (huh, not even a picture of that sandwich????). The combo sounds ridiculous but tastes so very good.

What's nice is that I now have a few meals to feed JP and not have to wrack my brain, "what shall I make now????" So I found a recipe on  http://www.Chobani.com  for "Turkey Potpie" that I shall try, maybe tonight. Perhaps there will be a picture of that one............maybe!!

Well, I need to close here, JP is getting ready for work. So I need to make sandwiches and something for him to eat and a fruit smoothie (today I added some kale, don't think he could tell). Talk to you all later and keep looking up for your redemption draws nigh. Cheers ~ Louise

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a deal on the turkey! My Mom loves the cranberry/turkey combo on a sandwich, I'll have to give it a try!

Enjoy your weekend!

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Using left over turkey and making a potpie using a tube of cresant rolls....took pictures this time. May or may not be a on a blog next week. Depends on how it tastes.....you have a great weekend also.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails