Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Some New Cards for My Etsy Store


Made a card like this and gave it to someone who gave me a bunch of vegetables. I liked the card so much, made another one. I actually had this stamp set for over a year and never used it for anything. As the lady gave me some vegies, thought it apropos to giving her "My Vegie Card" Was fun to do and very easy. Lots of stamping and some coloring with copic markers. I am putting this card in my Etsy store today and will probably sell it for $3.75 + shipping and postage as it is a larger card measuring 6.00" x 4.75" and will come with an envelope.

A pretty little Thank You. Dandelions embellished with liquid pearls, a bow and butterfly. The inside of the card will be left blank so you can write your "thanks". The card measures 5.50"x4.25 and will come with an envelope. Price of the card will be $3.00 + shipping and postage.
Butterflies and buttons Happy Anniversary card. This card measures 5.50" x 4.25" and will come with an envelope. I can leave this card blank, but can stamp it with a lovely verse blessing this special day. The card will go for $3.00 + shipping and postage.
"If you close your eyes while eating, the Calories Never Count ". This card was alot of fun to make and just sort of evolved into what it is. First I colored the picture, then placed it on the blue cardstock then layering it on a card and flowered paper. embellishments are the butterflies and sticker brads. The card is priced at $3.75 + shipping and postage and measures 6.00" x 4.75" and will come with an envelope.

To get to my Etsy store just follow the link to the left of this post or you can go to: http://www.cards4ubylouise.etsy.com
So there you have it, four new cards that will be in my Etsy shop in the next few days. Remember, you saw them here first. (except for the above card as it is already in my etsy store). You all have a great day and keep looking up for your redemption drawth nigh. Cheers to you all ~ Louise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails