Saturday, June 2, 2012

A Sometimes Sweet Saturday ♥ ♥ ♥

Making this a short blog for today (I think). Depends on what pops into my mind and if I don't get frustrated with Blogspot by the time I am finished with my typing. Seems I have to type and not see what I am typing cause blogspot does not acknowledge immediately what I am typing.....get what I am saying? There seems to be a pause in the communication between my typing and the typing getting on this blog..oh well, so what else is new....nothing works and I mean NOTHING works!!!! My pet peeve for the day!!!!

My doggie is sick today, he's throwing up alot. Seems this happened once before and we came very close to having him put down. Then he snapped out of it. Kylie has been sick too. But she is younger and seems to be able to handle what ever it is. We found out the Pastor's dogs are throwing up also....is there something in the water? Sad to watch the dogs, they can't tell you what is wrong, you can only guess and hope you are right in doing what you are doing. Well, we will see how Hyko is on Monday, he did take his pills and have a little to eat, so that was a good sign, but then 3 hours later he threw it all up. (sigh)

Well, talking about health and all......I did get the results back on my blood test for hepatitis abc and d, everything was negative. In the ultra sound, the liver is normal but the gall bladder had a stone. Will have to google gall stones and see what is recommended.........maybe it will dissolve on it's own. God could do that in a flash!!!!

Another recommendation was that I am to lose some weight...........now that could be a challenge for me, although at this point, after being taken off all medication may have been a blessing in disguise, I don't have to fight the meds and what they are doing to this body. To date, I have tried to eliminate all sugar and sodium the best I can. BUT you know how much sugar and sodium is in the foods we eat....geez it is a losing battle there alone!!! Two lbs have come off since last week, my goal.....two pounds next week and every week till the end of June. WI (weigh in) will be June 30th....hows that????

So maybe my red bow will look good on me in a month.....hahahahaha!!!!

Next Tuesday the 5th is voting day for the re-call......I am hoping Scott Walker wins......He was rightfully voted in the 1st time and should stay in till the next election. At least give him a chance to do what he was elected to do. So far as I am concerned, he is doing just that.

Have not been doing much with my Etsy store lately, really need to get some cards in there. My lack of inspiration and motivation can be a problem at times, guess there is so much going on lately that I can't seem to focus. I will work on that this month and like losing a few pounds, will get a few new cards in my store. Hopefully!!!

Have a great day and keep looking up for your redemption draweth nigh.
Cheers ~ Louise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails