Friday, June 29, 2012

Left-overs from the Turkey Breast


Turkey soup cooking in the Duch Oven mmmmmm good!!! My soups are pretty easy and usually no recipe is followed. In the above picture you see the turkey breast cooking on high. I then turned down the heat. Added the vegies, (celery, onions, carrots, eggplant cut in cubes (usually whatever I have on hand). Removed the turkey breast and added noodles, simmering and letting the turkey breast cool down then deboned. Added the turkey to the soup and chicken boulion from Jacobs Meat Market. I let the soup simmer till ready to serve. 
In this picture you see the turkey deboned and added to the turkey gravy and scooped onto buns. The left over potatoes were added to broccoli and sugar pea pods to make a stir-fry. Tomatoes were sliced for the added color. Goodness I can hardly wait for my tomatoes to start growing this season. This was a very good meal and I am looking forward to buying another turkey breast in the near future.

Going to close this session for my blog, as I have to get ready to take a trip to Shopko and get the husbands medications and maybe just shop around a bit. You all take care and keep looking up for your redemption drawth nigh. Cheers ~ Louise


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails