Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Origami Butterfly Moth-er Day Cards

Well, here is what I have been working on for the last week or so.....my newest collection of Origami Butterfly Moth-er Day Cards. Wishin' I still had a mother to send a card to, she would have liked it very much.

I shall be putting the cards in my Etsy store, one by one, but not as a set. The cards will be $3.45 a piece. If you should desire two cards at a time, the price for two cards will be $6.50 (that is $.30 off + postage).

If you would like a different color card, just convo me via Etsy or email me and let me know what color you would like the card to be (if I have that color) and the butterfly will coordinate with that color card. Once the card or cards are finished I will let you know and you can pick them up in my Etsy store. I will mark your order with "RESERVED FOR" and your name. As soon as Paypal sends the okay, the cards should be in the mail by the next day.

Well, I am going to cut this blog short for now, have to get ready to go vote!!!!! Talk to you later, have a great day and keep looking up for your redemption draweth nigh........meaning Jesus is coming soon!!!!
Cheers ~ Louise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails