Friday, March 23, 2012

!!! Problems In Life !!!

Cute huh?!?! Maybe we should all "sit on our problems"??? There sure are alot of problems in this world, it's no wonder people are getting very angry. Prices going up everyday on everything we eat, gas, clothes, etc.......who can afford to live...........ONLY THE RICH! I just read an item on the Internet, that a husband and wife are having a hard time making ends meet and they make $100,000.00 a year!!! My gosh, just give me $30,000.00 of that, I could do it and still get some bills paid!!!! Guess we all put our priorities on certain things that others don't and visa-versa!!!

So how is your day going blog friend??? We are well, it's Friday and the weekend is here........these days are just sailing by so fast, my mother used to say "don't wish your life away, it will go fast enough" a very true statement although I did not believe it back then, cause life could not go fast enough for me then............geez........slow down world, it's going to fast now!!!!

Lot's of things happening to JP and I. Yesterday we went to the cardiologist for JP, his arm pains him alot.......seems he has a pinched nerve, but the Dr. said we could take some measures to find out what the problem is, for now he put him on a mild heart medication. Blood tests in a month and another visit to the Dr. Then decide if there is something surgical that can be done for the arm or maybe there is a blockage.

I have to go on diabetes medication and cholesterol medication.......I am not to happy about that. Thought the Dr said he would give me a year to get my act in gear......guess this diabetes is hard to beat and seems to bounce all over the boards everyday, up and down like my weight.......oh well, it is hell getting old!!!! Just as soon as I lose a few pounds my brain kicks in and sabotages my body and says "oh go ahead and eat that, it won't harm you" yeah, right......and what happens? Those 2 pounds are gained back..............honestly, losing weight is a frustration to me!!!!

Well, I think I will close this blog for today, have to get ready to go to the store and get some bread and meat.....keep looking up for your redemption draweth nigh!!!
Cheers~Louise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails