Saturday, March 31, 2012

The Last Day Of the Ides of March

Yep.......it's the last day of March...........where did this month ago?!?!?!? A month ago I was all consumed with the thought of how I was going to get through this month with no way of paying bills, suddenly having to make quite a few doctor visits, getting around with one car and buying food..............goes to show, we are not to worry about anything and "to cast ALL our cares upon the Lord"!!! We got through this month, now on to April, one day at a time. That is all we are to do, like walking, one step at a time, one day at a time!! Well, I don't want to bore you with anymore of my personal life.....guess some people don't like to hear stuff like that! So I will go on to what I have made!Here is a coursage, must have been last year when I was making lots of orgami flowers, added a few to my Etsy store, (actually gave more away then sold) none sold on Etsy (dar-nut)!!!! So guess I will try another color. Had alot of people on Etsy "favor or like" my flowers and my flowers ended up in a few treasuries, but none were bought.............oh well, such is life!!!

I was told I should not renew my cards or flowers if they don't sell the first time, take them off and put new ones up...........yeah, right. I have sold a few cards that I renewed, so I think I will just continue what I am doing for now. Everyone has to do what they think is right and works best for them, let the other guy do what they want.............no two people are alike and no two Etsy stores are the same!!! Still a "free" country to do what you want................so far!!!!

Anyways, I shall make this a short blog for now........have to get ready and straighten up the house. JP and I are going on a date today, the annual cooking show in Little Chute. Chef Jeff and Chef Mark will be making different foods "Hits the Road" type food whatever that will be, going to be prizes, samples of different food and lots of signing up for prizes and goodie bags......okay here we go!!!!

Cheers ~ Louise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails