Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

These are a few cards I had made for St. Patrick's Day. My newest card for St. Pat's did not make it on this blog as I mailed them out to people already, forgot to make an extra one. Well, next year I will have one for my blog.

Making tonight's dinner, a brisket with potatoes, carrots, cabbage and onions....mmmmmmm good!!! It is starting to smell good in this house. It sure is a beautiful day today, was supposed to rain this morning but it didn't. Temperature in the 70's, I sure do love this kind of weather, seems perfect, almost like "heavenly"!!!!

Been working on my "Family Tree" this past week, has been pretty interesting. Alot of my ancestors come from Indiana, Ohio and Pennsylvania, oh and Michigan but mostly the migration started from Germany on both sides. It has been kind of hard finding my Father's ancestors as my great grandfather came from Germany. On my mother's side it seems the ancestral line goes back to the 1700's from Huntingdon County, Pennsylvania.

I go to the Library where I can get on Ancestor.com for free. From home here, I can get on Archives.com, free for 7 days then I pay, so if I can get all my hunting done in 6 days, then I can cancel. Will see though, there is so much to look for and it has been a lot of fun!!!!

Well, I need to take some pictures of my Easter cards and get them into my Etsy store. I am running behind here, in a few day I will put them up here on my blog. Then, have to make at least 12 cards to send to family and friends. Talk to you later, have a great day and keep looking up for your redemption draweth nigh.
Cheers ~ Louise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails