Friday, March 2, 2012

A Happy Birthday Card!

A Happy Birthday Card for Evan. It's his big #3!!! I thought long and hard on this one, wanting to use his name and the #3. This actually is a second card, tore the 1st card up, redoing it completely. Evan was on the front of the card with "Happy" across the front. The inside with "Birthday" at the top and #3 and the animals on either side.........just did not make sense to me and only after someone mentioned it did not flow............so took it apart and redid it. This flows now....."Happy Birthday Evan #3"

The banners were just cut out and each one colored with Copic markers and stamped with the letters and a star colored in with a sparkle gel pen. I added the arrows for fill-in.

I have had these black letters for a long time and thought I should put them to use. Cut the #3 out and added the stars and arrows and animals.........I think it made for a nice card to a little boy! Jackie and Callie are having babies this year so I shall have to put my thinking cap on for more cards with numbers and names. I now have a Cricuit so making birthday cards should be quite fun!!!

Will be putting a new card up in the next few days, was working on it last night, don't want to tell you what it is yet, for it is a surprise, it could be a card for Evan or one of those new little babies.

You all have a great day and keep looking up for your redemption draweth nigh.

Cheers ~ Louise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails