Wednesday, January 25, 2012

♥A New Addition to my Card Making♥

A new "cricut personal" die cut machine has been added to my card making tools of things to use making a card. Still pretty much a novice using this machine, but did make a card and took a picture of it, tried downloading it into the computer and it seems now my camera is giving me a problem.............geeeeezzzzzz, if it's not one thing, it's another. I just don't know what the problem is right now, but will try to remedy the situation. This is a must, can't upload pictures to Etsy and sell my cards...........ggggrrrrrrrr!!!!!! Okay........figured it out, it was the time and date setting which kept coming on.....hopfully it is set properly, for some reason I was not able to download the pictures I took, into the computer....AFTER the time/date was set, I was able to download. Figure that one out?!?! I did lose all my pictures in my camera........oh well, they are in my computer, wonder if I can put a few pictures back into the camera......something to try when I have nothing to do.

Going to close for now. You keep looking up for your redemption draweth night.
Cheers ~ Louise

PS.......Thank you Sandi♥

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails