Monday, May 23, 2011

Newest Friendship Card for Etsy

Here's my newest card that I shall put in my Etsy store today.....been awhile since I last posted on my blog so thought I would put this "Friendship card" up today. I got a lot of the paper, vellum and cardstock from the "CTI" paper company on Friday at their annual sale. This is what I came up with, just piecing it altogether. I am very happy with the outcome and am thinking of doing a set of cards like this.............but not with the inside, as seen below. Maybe a set of 6 cards "Friendship, Marriage, Celebration" Those are the three stamps I have that could be used for this card. Thinking, thinking, always thinking.

The inside of this card with done with folding the paper, first to each corner, then one fold across, then the 4 corners were folded, a little confusing at first, but when figured out, turns into a really neat card.

Well, I think I shall close this blog for tonight and go to Etsy and post this card there. If you would like to see it got to: http://www.cards4ubylouise.etsy.com/

Have a good day and cheers~Louise

1 comment:

Diane ~ said...

what a lovely card Louise & that fancy folding will make it an extra special treat for someone!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails