Friday, March 25, 2011

Easter Tilda on Her Swing

This is one of my newest Magnolia cards. I put Tilda on a swing which really adds to her sweetness!!! I used my copic markers, which has become one of my favorite mediums. Although I do not have all the colors, just getting by with what I have. The egg is free hand, free cut, free colored and decorated {smile}. Tilda was cut in an oval and layered on a yellow card. The green border was layered on top fitting the card perfectly. Each corner was embellished with green button stickers. Although you cannot see the top corners, they are there.

I am taking an Ecourse from Timothy Adam at Handmadeology. So hopefully I will be learning some new tips. One being linking my Etsy store with this blog, with Facebook and Twitter. There are a few other sites I will be visiting at and signing up with soooooo this is going to be a journey for me of learning and hopefully being more successful in selling my cards. With Gods help and direction that will be the Goal!!!

Time to close for now, so take care and hope you enjoy my blog.
Cheers~Louise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails