Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Valentine Cards

Just added these Valentine Cards to my etsy store tonight. A set of 6 cards of various kinds for that special someone. They are $2.50 a piece or $15.00 for 6 plus, for your order of these cards you will receive one free bonus Valentine card along with one free bookmark. Just for stopping by. You can see all my cards at: http://www.cards4ubylouise.etsy.com/

I am going to add a few new cards in the next few days, probably St. Pat cards and then a few Winter cards. Trying to get a large stock of cards in my store, so when people come by they can sip a cup of tea and just enjoy the moment.........sounds good to me!!!

Getting late, so I shall close for now, take care and have a great day. ~Louise~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails