Thursday, January 6, 2011

The New Year and a New Card!

Happy, happy New Year! Oh I know it is already the 6th.....but you know how time flies when we're having a gooooooood time...lol!

Been busy with exercise, working and shopping, taking down some of my Christmas stuff, (still have my village and small tree up), cooking (I believe) gourmet dinners for JP. Last night it was London Broil......oh my, was that delicious!!!! Not so good for the diet, but mmmmmmm good, the meat almost melted in the mouth. NO pictures this time, maybe next time I make London Broil, as I only cooked half the meat and froze the rest for another time.


Card making seems to have been put on the back burner these last couple of days (sigh). BUT...........I am going downstairs in about 5 minutes to make a card or two, saw an idea in a magazine today at the store, so before I forget it, gonna make it! Well as you can see.....I made a card with my new folder from Cuttlebug. Ran silver cardstock through, then glued the embossed cardstock on a silver card. The pre-made snowman was glued on a cuttlebug scalloped circle with snowflakes then glued on black cardstock. "Let it snow" was layered on silver and blackcardstock. The inside of the card is says "May this winter greeting find you well and warm."

I will be putting this card in my etsy store for $3.00 + postage go to: http://www.cards4ubylouise.etsy.com/ to find all my cards.

Back in a few ~ Louise ~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails