Monday, November 8, 2010

My LaSabre Died (sniff)


Sad to see her go, she was very loyal and trusting and when she broke down, she broke down really good!!!

She has been a part of my life since January 8, 2005, not quite 6 years, (sniff, sniff). I feel like I went to a funeral, watching her being pulled up on the truck leaving to be junked out at Gibsons and we only got $225 for her. Not much for funeral expences.

"My Silver Bullet" rusted out on the bottom and the brakes stopped working and were leaking all over. We were told it would cost $1300 to fix and then that could open a can of worms and possibly the fuel line would need to be replaced also. We were told it would be better to invest in another car rather then sink more money into My Silver Bullet..........I was really bummed out.

Here she is being pulled up on the truck to be hauled away, I looked underneath her and truly she was a real rusty mess.
Here is "My Silver Bullet" leaving. I will miss her, she was a good car. But now I have a "Silver Bullet #2" a 1997 Ford Taurus, it has a little rust, brakes are good, tires good, drives good, all it needed was an alignment. Good to go for now. The people that had it took good care of it, so hopefully this one will last for awhile.
I will show you pictures of the Ford in my next blog as I have not yet downloaded the pictures as yet. So till another time, TTYL ~ Louise
"All things work together for good to them that love God and are called according to his purposes" Romans 8:28

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails