Monday, June 14, 2010

My Newest Set of "Flower Power" Cards

Here's my newest set of cards............aren't they cute? They are blank inside so you can write a note of greeting to you're friend or lover.


Got the flowers at Archivers and was actually going to use them for another project, but they landed on these cards. The flowers colorfully coordinate with the different colors of cardstock. I had the circular salutations in my backstock of embellishments, so thought they would look neat on the cards. Mr. Cuttlebug came to my rescue again with a lovely background and Wa La a lovely card! As you can see, each card says something different, Hi, Smile, Love and Happy Birthday.
I have these cards in my Etsy store. So if you are interested in buying them, go to: www.cards4ubylouise.etsy.com They are $10 for the set + postage. You will also receive one free bonus card and bookmark for shopping in my store.
Well, so much for today, I am off to go plant some flowers in my gardens, have a great day!
Louise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails