Tuesday, June 15, 2010

"Garfield's Scale" makes it to a Treasury on Etsy

See Garfield's Scale in the upper right hand corner? How exciting to see one of my cards make it to a treasury! The lady who put the treasury together said when she saw Garfield, it cracked her up....yep, Garfield can do that. I have not yet looked to see how the treasury looks on the blog, hopefully it will be easy to see.........well, I am sure you will get the idea.

From this treasury, I got the idea for my "Flower Power" cards in the previous post....putting together a set of cards to write a little note on. Through looking at some of the artists cards, I saw a card with one big flower and a little sign saying "just a note", now that was a good idea I thought, and I went about making a set of cards. The green card to your right is one of those cards.
Going to close this blog for tonight, have to get dinner ready for the husband. He will be home in about 2 hours and I still need to watch "Hell's Kitchen" which I recorded before I left tonight to go make cards. So talk later and have a good day.
Louise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails