Friday, April 2, 2010

Easter Cards of Kids.

Here is a picture of the two cards I will be teaching the Sunday School kids at church to make. Hopefully they are simple enough for them to do. I am sure the kids will have their own ideas on what they want to do........that's okay, we are all individuals with different ideas on how to do things. I will have to take my camera along and take a few pictures. Will be fun to see what they come up with.

I have most of the cards folded, the clouds are made and I just bought some construction paper tonight, cheaper then cardstock, will be using the construction paper for the ground, (green, gold and brown). They will be able to put the cross, sun, flowers and stamp the words Hope, Faith, Rejoice and Happy Easter where ever they want.

Well, I think I will close this blog for tonight, it's getting late. Almost 2:15 am. Bye Bye~~Louise

1 comment:

Just4Khix said...

Hi friend! Lovely cards for the children to make. I have often thought of doing that in our church. And thanks for the comment on my blog. The recipe for hubby's chocolate syrup is in today's post. :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails