Monday, February 22, 2010

A Peek at a Few of My Mother's Day Cards

Here's a spirelli card, the idea came to me as I was laying on an exercise bed at Inches A Weigh.

A scalloped punch was used and embroidery thread wound around the circle. Then I scalloped one side of the fancy paper and punched a hole in the middle using that as the beginning point drawing the string around each scallop.


The card on the right is two scalloped circles taped together and I used gold thread and embellished with a yellow button.


The three cards on the left are glued on a brown card, the fancy paper glitters from different angles and each corner is punched with a different punch with different colored bows embellishing the front of the card. In each flower is a rhinestone.
I am thinking I will sell the cards as a set of 6 cards (3 pink, 3 green) with one free card at $15 plus postage.
The inside of each card will have the saying "Thinking of you on this special day"
I have a few more ideas for Mother's Day Cards. So keep checking back as I make more and add more to this blog and eventually to my Etsy store.
Have a great day and talk to you soon.
Louise

1 comment:

Just4Khix said...

A beautiful selection of cards. You are so talented, my friend.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails