Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Struggles.........Struggles...........

I am not the biggest loser as yet..........but still trying. The inches are coming off, sloooowly. Last weigh-in and measurement taking found me at 24.5 inches and I seem to be waivering between 9 and 12 lbs. My goal is to have lost 15lbs total by the end of this month. That would be right on target with losing 3lbs per month. For me...........that would be a miracle!!!! I don't know why it is taking so long to lose the pounds..........but I guess just maintaining is better then nothing AND hey, I didn't gain the weight fast.......it crepted on and it probably will creep off too.

In my previous blog I mentioned that the husbands car broke down, well it is fixed now to the tune of $272.........yikes. I just don't know why it costs so much to fix a car. Would we be better with a newer car? Or, keep the old and pump $$$ into it. I don't know. I don't know if I could handle driving a brand new car, as I would not know how to act!!!!! But then..........I could learn very quickly.....lol.

Not much happening, excercise tomorrow, pay some bills, and make some cards. I think........I was invited for an outing on a platoon????? Sounds like fun, if I go I will let you know about it when it happens, if it does. So have a great day.
Louise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails