Sunday, April 27, 2008

Card Number 3 - Dragon Fly

Okay, there you have it, my three cards I made today. Check out http://www.cards4ubylouise.etsy.com and click on the description and you will see how I put the cards together. I already wrote a draft on these cards, but I can't get them to come up on my blog..................I guess that draft is lost forever, I can still read it, but you can't.......oh well!

You have a great day and continue coming back, cause I will put new card ideas in this blog. My other blog will carry my earring line.........at this point that is all I intend to make for now, cause earrings is all I wear, except for a watch and tennis bracelett. Well my dog is pawing me, she wants to go out.............so do I, so again, have a great day. \0/ Praise Him.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails