Monday, July 17, 2017

10 Days Already???

Hi there everyone. My goodness, has it been 10 days already since the last time I posted??? Really, I must think it is summer and I can take time off or something....lol! So anyways.....thought I would give you a few shots of my summer here in "Louise's La La Land"
I never get tired of taking pictures of my garden and it's lovely flowers. These two rose plants make the prettiest flowers. The white rose above is a long stemmed white rose, so it always looks great in a tall skinny vase. She has been around for at least 10 years. I want to get a new rose bush, have just the right place for it. Next to my yellow bush. I am think a violet/blue rose bush. I saw one this past spring, but did not buy it. I will be on the look out this fall, or next spring.
This rose bush has been with us for at least 20+ years and has always been loyal in it's production of beautiful roses. It sits in front of the house and gets full sun. The white rose gets half a day's worth of sun. Mostly the morning sun.
Here is my little herb garden. Basil and cilantro is about all I have planted. If I see something else, maybe I will plant it.....but not really looking.
Oh the glory of my Black Eyed Susan's.....I love these flowers and love that they come back every year and last 4-6 weeks. They too are in full sun. I can't seem to get them to grow in the back yard though....too much shade.
Miranda's Bee Balm....This is quite the choir of flowers. They were just starting to bloom here....I should really take a picture of them now, they have take over the back section of my yard which is over-grown now. I bought a new Miranda Bee Balm plant last week....a fuchsia colored one....just have to decide where I am going to plant it.
My little pond....never get tired of it. No, there are no fish in there. I want to buy a few more plastic lilly pads at Menards....hopefully they are still there when I do finally get back there to shop.

Well I think I will close here for now....I have some exciting news to tell you....but it shall have to wait till my next post. So be sure to come back for the up-date. 

Time to go walk Kylie, she is begging me to take her out. Then she wants to eat.....that is her evening schedule. 

You all keep looking up better days are coming. Cheers ~ Louise

2 comments:

Evelyn Mayfield said...

Your flowers are so beautiful - love the white rose, but especially love the black eyed susans! Be careful in the sun. I enjoy all your posts even though I don't always take the time to post.

Jill said...

Beautiful flowers :-) Have a wonderful week!

Blessings,
Jill

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails