Saturday, October 13, 2018

Almost Did Not Want To Come Back

Hi there everyone. Yes, it is true, I almost did not want to come back to blogging. Every time I think about blogging....my mind goes blank....what shall I talk about???? I must be leading a very boring life, is this what happens when one is retired??? Card making has been at a minium….just not in the mood I guess. Still dealing with a sick dog, doctor appointments, JP's bad feet, paying bills with no money...oh, because JP is getting less hours now. Like half of what he was making. Yeah, it's been a rough 3 months and November & December don't look any better. 

I am even thinking about finding a part time job....but I don't know what I want to do or where I want to work....it will have to be something that I REALLY enjoy...but what do I really enjoy doing??? My head is spinning!!

Today I think I will put a few posters up that I found on Pinterest....guess what it will be....you got it....Trusting God!!!
 I worry about a lot of things....
 Trust, trust, trust, so easy to say, but to do it is another story!!
 Sometimes I cannot look beyond my circumstances...when we are in the midst of a storm it is so hard to see the sun shining above the clouds.

Ah yes, He is preparing me for something better??? What am I to do while waiting, my heart hurts while waiting for His timing.

A preacher said, "ASK God for what you need....he knows exactly what you need, when you need it. ASK, ASK, ASK GOD for everything you need." I thought I was asking...crying and asking for a financial miracle, God....HELP!!!

I don't know if this post is making sense, it's where I am today. Maybe tomorrow I will be in a better place. I kind of think I have been in my own personal hurricane. Everything is swirling around about me. I feel so week in so many different areas. I need to get back on track some how.

Well, time to close here....hopefully things will be better in my next blog when ever that might be. You all take care and keep looking up ~ better days are coming. Cheers ~ Louise


2 comments:

Evelyn Mayfield said...

You are in my heart and prayers, my friend. I understand completely. One of the hardest things for we mortals to do is...wait...(sigh). I once read that even Mother Theresa shared with other clergy that she often thought God did not hear her prayers because the answers did not come when requested or were not recognized when they came. I surely am nowhere as good as she was so I try hard to add "...and not my will but thine be done" at the end of every prayer request I make. Anyhow, I just wanted you to know that at least one other person does understand so that you do not feel alone. Confusion, frustration, helplessness - yep, it all happens. You are doing what you can - that's the good part. Just take a deep breath and try to keep some order in your days while you await your next step...Hugs...

Marilyn Hanson said...

Innteresting thoughts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails