Friday, February 23, 2018

Billy Graham's Last Message to America & the World...listen carefully...

Hi there everyone. Hope you are doing well. I found Billy Graham's last message and thought I would share it with you. This is so powerful. 

There is a prophecy out there that when Oral Roberts and Billy Graham die...God will begin the revival. I know there have been many revivals.....but this will be God's Revival. So, Get ready.
Here we go!!!

I wanted to put this on my Blog....so I can listen to it every now and then. Billy Graham touched my life...I wouldn't be here today if he hadn't pointed his finger at me through the TV and said, "You go to Church this weekend." I said yes, it's quite the testimony, when I think about it.

Have a good day or night....where ever you are. Keep looking up ~ better days are coming!!! Cheers ~ Louise

2 comments:

NanaDiana said...

I heard that somewhere else, too, about Oral Roberts and Billy Graham. I really do think they were truly men of God. He has been such a faithful servant here on earth. I think this world needs a revival---put down the guns and pick up the cross. xoDiana

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Hi Diana......That's a good saying, "put down the guns and pick up the cross" I shall pass that on, on Facebook. He touch the world with the Gospel.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails