Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Some More Cards from the Revealing Party - Part 2

Hi there everyone. Well, it's almost the end of the week and guess what......Saturday is a coming!!! Yep, we like the weekends....a break from the busy week. Nothing much has gone on this week although I did have a run-in with the Telephone/Internet Co. today.

(Note: I wrote this on 11/9, so this is OLD news) They sent me this months new bill and apparently they did not receive my payment for October. I paid it at the Citgo Service Station. Where did that money go to???? Well, I talked to some lady in India and got no where. Plus she put me on hold so many times and I heard Indian music, at least I thought it was Indian music.....then my phone battery started to beep and I hung up.

Then I tried the "Chat" with the Telephone Co. over the Internet and seemed to have gotten no where. Then he had me talk to another man from India....gosh those people are hard to understand.

FINALLY I got a nice lady (that I could understand) apparently I was talking to someone in Payment claims. So I had to send the receipt from the gas station showing I paid the bill in October....I scanned it, made a cover page, then emailed the receipt to the Telephone Co. My Telephone bill went from $165.57 down to $87.40. Thank God.....I was so stressed out. I told the lady this is not how I expected to spend my Thursday afternoon. But at least the problem is remedied. I will NOT go back to that station again to pay ANY bills....no not in a million years!!!
A continuation of the card exchange from Oct. 29th. I am just a little bit behind.....life gets so busy that blogging gets put on the back burner sometimes. So anyways the above picture of the cards, I sent the "watermelon slices" and made the card on the right and Janine made the card on the left. I rather like her card.....so funny!
God Bless America.....she sent the "stars and strips. My card on the right, Janine's on the left.
Janine sent the "scarecrow and corn stalk" My card is on the right, hers on the left.
Janine sent the "Fall Background" her card is on the left, mine is on the right.
I sent the leaves and it looks like we both used the Fall background. Janine's card is on the left and mine is on the right.
Last but not least, Janine sent the "Lip stick, mirror and perfume images" My card is on the right and her creative card is on the left.

Well that is it for the Revealing Party Cards. We just started the 4th session and I got my new name. I have to send my images out for November. I stamped 14 turkeys, will mail her 12 and keep 2 and make cards out of them. I have done that already....maybe I will take a picture of it and use it for my Thanksgiving header in a few days.

So tomorrow is my day to visit Betty's and make some more cards. Can hardly wait to see what she has come up with.

I had a dentist appointment today to have my teeth cleaned. I still have a couple of cavities....the dentist is watching them, that they don't get bigger. We have to take care of JP's mouth, he has 6 cavities that need tending too. The dentist said he would give us  50% on the cost of the cavity filling....which would be $735....or the other option would be to go to the Tech and have them taken care of for FREE with the Dentist overseeing the procedure. JP is still thinking about what he wants to do. I sure do hope he goes the "Free" way!!!!

Well, time to close and get this posted. You all have a good evening and a great Wednesday. Keep looking up....better days are coming. 
Cheers ~ Louise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails