Thursday, November 30, 2017

Last Day of November

Hi there everyone. Finally getting to my blog.....can you believe today is the last day of November??? I love this picture below.....reminds me of my dog Hyko, he will be gone 5 years on the 5th of December....my how the time flies.
So tomorrow is Hospice day....we will be meeting at Perkins for breakfast....yum, I can hardly wait. I have all my cards done, maybe after I finish this post, I will go downstairs and add a few more cards to the collection. 

Went to the eye doctor today for my yearly diabetic eye exam. There was no evidence of diabetic retinopathy. I did have a retinal hole in the right eye....and had focal laser performed in the office. Gosh, after dilation of my eyes....my pupils got really big....and everything was SO bright!!! So I napped most of the day so I could keep my eyes closed.....too, too, bright!!!

We had a nice Thanksgiving. I made ham, mashed potatoes, bean casserole, dressing, gravy, biscuits oh and pumpkin pie with whipped cream....yum. I brought a dinner over to a friends house and sat with her for a couple of hours. She had been in a nursing home for 2 1/2 months for knee surgery with complications. She did not know what she was going to do about Thanksgiving, so I offered to bring her dinner. We had plenty.

I've been putting up Christmas ornaments....little by little. Maybe Saturday I will get the rest up. I still have not put leaves in my rose bushes to keep them warm for the winter, maybe Saturday will be a good day to do that.

Well, this is sort of a boring post, but I wanted to get one more in before December 1st and let you know I am alive and still kicking. You all have a great evening and keep looking up....better days are coming.
Cheers ~ Louise

1 comment:

Susie said...

Gosh Louise, it's hard to believe how very quick the year has gone by. I hope you had a good breakfast with your friends. Blessings to you, xoxo, Susie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails