Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Cards Made Today!!!

Hi there everyone, how did your day go for you today? My day was fine. Always fine, when I know I am going to be making cards at Betty's. She comes up with such great ideas. Today's cards were all Christmas cards.
 The card above.....so very pretty. We placed a cut out circle on the card stock, then sponged around the circle with blue and violet ink. The trees are from Stampin'up.  We then dotted the picture with glue for snow, then sprinkled with glitter. The deer's were die-cuts...guess I shall have to fine out where they are from, cause I don't have any deer's in my stash to duplicate this card.
 This was a neat card, it folds and does fit in an A2 envelope for mailing. The snowman is colored with copic markers. Cute card. I also like the sparkly back ground of the material I brought to take these pictures with. If I take the pictures right after they are made....no doubt I will get them on my blog quicker.
 This was an easy card to put together. You can see that the blue background is a little village. The white are the snowflakes. Then the 3 lights on a post and cats roaming the street.
This card was done with water color pencils, I got the back ground too yellow, should have been a lighter yellow, then it would have looked better. Maybe if I could have done another card, could have done better. Oh well, live and learn.

I stopped off at GFS to do a bit of shopping. Picked up some olives, JP's chocolate donuts, some ham, instant mash potatoes, nachos and a pretty copper plastic plate for Christmas cookies or a picky plate of cheese, salami, deviled eggs and olive plate. Still thinking on that plate for next months card making session and Christmas snacks at Betty's.

I will be home for the next 4 days......not going no where!!! Hopefully the furnace man will come and fix our furnace and tune it up. We also have 3 gas leaks that were temporarily fixed by Wisconsin Electric when the new gas meter was replaced. I guess they do that every 5-10 years.  

I still have some tomatoes to can, they have been sitting in the fridge....so yeah, that is on the agenda for tomorrow or Friday. I suppose I could find some other things to do....maybe I should just get lost downstairs and make some cards for Christmas, now that I am in the mood.

Time to close this post, need to go do some dishes before JP comes home. Dinner is cooked, pork steak, potato, fruit and rhubarb pie. So you all have a great evening and keep looking up, better days are coming. Cheers ~ Louise

4 comments:

Jill said...

I LOVE all these card designs! They are truly lovely and even better that they are hand made with love. :-) Hope you have a wonderful evening!

Blessings,
Jill

Attic Clutter said...

they are so pretty louise
I especially love the top one..and loved reading your methods..
thanks on my new home
Happy Thanksgiving :)

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Hi Jill.....thanks on the card designs, they are always fun to do at Betty's.

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Hi Patty....thanks on the cards, hope you Thanksgiving is lovely too especially in your new cabin in the woods.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails