Thursday, November 23, 2017

A Blessed Thanksgiving To You!!!

Wishing you all that visit my blog and Blessed Thanksgiving today. We have much to be thankful for day in and day out. We still live in a FREE COUNTRY....that is much to be thankful for! God is still our God and none other. When our fore-fathers founded this Great Country, it was under the Inspiration and Influence of the Holy Spirit, they were walking in the spirit, their God is still Our God today. Always keep Him ever before you day in and day out and your blessings will flow daily!! Have a great day in the Lord.
Cheers ~ Louise

3 comments:

NanaDiana said...

LOVE that card, Louise. I still have the Pilgrim 'card' you sent me that covers a Hershey bar! Happy Thanksgiving to you- xo Diana

Susie said...

Louise, Wishes for a great day to you and yours. I have a wonderful day with my daughter and most of my grandkids. I am blessed. Blessings to you , xoxo, Susie

Jill said...

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Enjoy your week!

Blessings,
Jill

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails