Friday, October 13, 2017

Friday and Falling Leaves

 Hi there everyone....hope you had a great week!! Despite all the terrible news, fires, hurricanes, mass killings....my gosh! Makes a person want to hide in a closet and never come out!!!! But thank goodness, it is Friday....I love this little white dog...reminds me of my dog Hyko. We still miss him and he has been gone 5 years now.
Well, I am excited......FINALLY got an Etsy sale....what a great surprise. I just have to finish the order tonight. The lady will pick up the order tonight, I will get it in the mail by Monday. The lady is going to use these leaves for her wedding in 35 days. Printing  names on them plus use the leaves for decorations. I have 100 made already and just need to make another 100 and maybe 20 extra as a bonus.
What's really neat about these leaves is you can peel the leaf off the backing and stick it on an envelope, mirror, vase, etc. the ideas are endless.

I finally learned how to scan stuff into my computer. Is that not amazing???? I guess this old dog can learn new tricks. Never give up!!!! My next blog, I will put a bunch of pictures up of JP when he was racing cars....that's the man I fell in love with!!! A man that JP works with wanted to see some pictures of JP when he raced....so I figured out how to scan....now I want to scan everything!!!

Well time to close here. Nothing much is planned for tomorrow. Collected all my tomatoes from outdoors....need to make some canned tomatoes before they go bad. Maybe make some salsa tomorrow too. It's almost time to rake those falling leaves....our backyard is covered right now.

Have a great evening and keep looking up ~ better days are coming. Cheers ~ Louise

4 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Those leaves are just great and I am thrilled that you made a sale, Louise. How wonderful!!!! It will be fun to see JP when he was a 'racer'. I need to gt a lot of stuff scanned in yet, too. Make sure you save it to a thumb drive or something in case your computer ever crashes you will have a back up. xo Diana

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Hi Diana........thanks Diana. I've saved a lot of pictures to thumb drive then I can't figure out how to see them???? Oh well another trick to learn. Guess I am computer illiterate at times.

Susie said...

Louise, Love the doggie photo. I think it's harder to learn things...but when the desire is there, it not impossible. Congrats. Love the leaf ideas. I would love to see your JP racing pictures. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Hi Susie.....I almost put up my Lasagna soup tonight...maybe that will be the post after JP's racing pictures. Have a nice weekend. Thanks....agreed, sometimes hard to learn as we get older but when the desire is there, not impossible.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails