Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Cards We Made At Betty's

Hi there everyone. How is your Fall going? Can you believe, in 5 days "Daylight Saving Time" ENDS and we are back to the long nights and things getting dark at 5:00pm uge....uge....uge!

This will be a short post, as I need to get down stairs to make my Hospice cards.....I am REALLY behind this month, guess there was just too much going on in the month of October. 

The card above was made with water color pencils and the tree stamped...I like this one....very pretty. I need that tree and those posts!!!!
Here's a cute turkey for Thanksgiving, he was just colored in with copic markers and a bunch of punched out leaves for embellishments.
A cute little chickadee for Christmas. This is a cute Christmas card....wish I had the pine cones and branches.....I would make a couple of these cards for sure.
All this card entailed was a die-cut and sequins....how easy-peasy!!!

We had our revealing party on Sunday....it sure was fun to see what the other stampers came up with. In my next post I will blog the cards I received and sent and the comparison between the two. It was fun to see what the lady who had my name and what she came up with the images I sent her.

After the meeting a few of us went out to a Chinese Buffet....I stuffed myself....but it sure was good food. 

It was a fun weekend. Saturday, I went to the show with friend Betty. We saw "Let there be Light" it was very good movie. Sean Hannity, who is the Executive Producer said that this weekend alone, the movie came in second to one of the secular movies. Next weekend the movie will open in 300 more movie houses. So I guess it is doing really good.

After the movie, we went to Perkins, we got a cheese burger and fries.....deconstructed. The French fries were the bed with burger, cheese, lettuce and tomato AND deep fried pickles on top of the fries....oh yeah baby....that was good too!! Now I want to get that again....oh and if you order it after 9pm to 6am it's half-price. WHAT a DEAL!!! I like DEALS!!! Maybe sometime after JP gets home from work, we could run over to Perkins and get a take-out,

Well time to close....guess this post was longer then I expected. I have a rhubarb pie in the oven right now....after baking, I shall have to go down stairs and work on my Hospice cards. So you all have a good night and keep looking up, better days are coming.
Cheers ~ Louise

PS....oh yum I smell rhubarb pie!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have no words. It is perfect. Thank you for sharing.
*Smiles*
bloom tattoos

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails