Saturday, September 16, 2017

Weekends.....Hooray!!!

Hi there everyone. Hope you are doing well.....I have been meaning to use this little doggie for a long time....now is the time.
Habitat for Humanity was here on Monday to build our fence. Today....Saturday, a few people are coming to paint our porch. I still have some paint left from the last paint job....so there should be a enough.

We had to clean off the porch of furniture and stuff. Last night I power sprayed the porch to get dust off....sprayed the ceiling and siding and even the flowers got some spray on them too. Looks clean.

We also got 2 large planters and a bunch of dirt to get our plants going for next year. I just have to decide where I want them. My only problem is that there is not enough sun as the two trees make it very shady. Oh well, I have the winter to think about it.

I will take pictures of everything accomplished this week....feels good, like having a new house.

Well, time to close, have to get to bed. As the workers will be here at about 7:45am....uge, hope I can get started.

Have a great weekend and keep looking up....better days are coming. Cheers ~ Louise

2 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Just popping in to say Hi, Louise. I like the looks of your blog. It is really easy to read. I am so happy you are getting all that stuff done before winter sets in. It has been a long wait for you. Hope you have a wonderful weekend. xo Diana

Susie said...

Louise, Hope the porch painting goes smoothly. Glad that new fence is up. Your little dog picture is adorable. Blessings to you, xoxo, Susie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails