Tuesday, May 9, 2017

My First Paper Pumpkin Kit From Stampin'Up

Hi there everyone. How are you all doing? I have been busy...and 5 days behind in posting something on my blog...slacking a bit. Been working in my gardens and not taking a whole lot of pictures. I should take some tulip pictures before they all start pooping out. The tulips are so pretty this year and so vibrant. I counted my tulips and I have 95 tulips growing.....really that is lots to me.  I do have a pot of tulips that were given to me for Easter....need to plant them soon.

Been busy making cards for Hospice also....which is where I should be right now, down in the basement making cards for Hospice. We have a meeting this coming Friday. Been working on Father's Day cards....I will take some pictures of them. We also will be making Father's Day favors with a Hersey Nugget inside. So I need to make 20 favors with a ribbon holding it together. Oh, it might take an hour to make them.
So in these following pictures, is the Stampin'up Paper Pumpkin Kit I received for April. This is the first time I ordered a monthly kit from Stampin'up.
This is what the cards will look like when I start to play with this kit. Been too busy to even play with these cards. I just want to take my time and savor the moments while I play with this kit.
Lots of neat things came in this kit. Card stock, envelopes, ink, stamps acrylic block, color pencils, paint brush for water coloring, embellishments and glue dots. Probably by the time I start working on this, the next one will be sitting at the door.

I just realized.....I sure can keep myself busy doing things, can't I??? Gardening, card making, cooking with Blue Apron.....but, not as busy as other people who can run circles around me. I think I have slowed down a bit. I have decided to only work ONE hour outside, anymore and I am worn out and exhausted the next day. Perhaps by Fall, everything I want to do will be done by then.

I am hoping the weather stays cooler this summer and not get too, too hot. Guess I don't want to invest in a new air-conditioner as yet.

Well, time to close here, need to get my cards done for Hospice before Friday. Have a great evening and keep looking up, better days are coming. Cheers ~ Louise

3 comments:

Brenda in IN said...

I can't wait to see what your cards look like from the kit. I've never had a kit. I do love Simon Says kits but I don't want all the extra papers and card stock so if I like it I just order the stamp set. I'm still thinking about it. So many companies offer kits now it's hard to choose which one.That is a lot of tulips in your yard but I bet they are just beautiful.

NanaDiana said...

I bet it is so much fun to get those kits and just 'dream' about how they are going to turn out one you start on them. It will be fun to see it. I am hoping our summer does not get too hot this year either. We are in the process of downsizing and trying to figure out what we are going to do.

An hour is plenty to be outside if it tires you out, Louise. Fall will be there waiting for you to work then and maybe you will be feeling a whole lot better by then. xo diana

Attic Clutter said...

oh love it Louise...
mulch and weeds.....oh yes I hear you..hope mine helps keep the weeds..
hugs,Patty

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails