Sunday, May 1, 2016

May Day....May Day

Hi everyone...how was your first day of May....it went fast didn't it??? Saw this funny owl on the internet and had to copy and paste. That's me when I finally hit the pillow at 2am. I can hardly keep my eyes open and just want to zonk out for a few hours but then I have to tell myself JP will be home soon and you need to get something for him to eat.....yeah, not much nap time here. I am so glad when the clock is showing it's time to go to bed.
I don't have many plans for this week, except for getting my cards ready for Hospice. So yeah, I will be working on Father's Day cards and Birthday cards this week.
 
I might work outside and pull some weeds, hopefully my eyes do not tear up too much. Tis the season for allergies you know. I think we might buy a load of mulch this year and hopefully get rid of some week growth. I have so many plans in my head, I hope I can keep up with my ideas....if not, there is next year.
 
Time to close, I need to get downstairs and make a few cards. Keep looking up, better days are coming. Cheers ~ Louise

4 comments:

Biz said...

I don't know if I could handle your schedule, but I know you've been doing it for years, so it works for you!

Going to Chicago again tomorrow to hopefully network with a caterer - good stuff!

NanaDiana said...

I just wanted to pop in and say Hi and hope you are doing well. I know that you are staying busy with your card-making and all. I hope you have a wonderful Tuesday- xo Diana

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Hi Biz.....yeah, my schedule is all I know...but then nothing stays the same forever and schedules change. So for now this is what we do. Hope your networking with a caterer works out...sounds fun.

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Hi Diana...been meaning to comment on your posts....but I have to be in google chrome to do that and I tend to go to IE first....commenting is such a struggle for me, leave a comment and then it vanishes. Yes, I have been working on cards...that's my get-a-way.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails