Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Everything Green....

Hi there everyone, hope you have a great St. Patrick's Day celebration!!! I found this funny cartoon on the Internet and had to save it to my files. I wish I could say there is some Irish running in my veins, but then you never know.....maybe centuries ago someone Irish crossed the lines into Germany, but as far as I know, there is none.

When going through my files, I was wondering what I should post for St. Patrick's? Suddenly the thought of "Everything Green" came to mind, so as you scroll down, you will find everything green from my files in celebration of St. Patrick's Day
This is "Frieda the Frog". I thought she was so cute and wanted to have her in my garden last summer. But, because of sickness last year I was not able to fulfill my goal. I did find 4 tires and painted one as the base for my bird feeders. The other 3 tires are in the back yard...one is painted green, the other 2 need to be painted. I do need to find some small tires for Frieda's eyes, lashes and feet. Hopefully I can meet this goal this summer.
In this green picture is the "Flat Tummy Water" oh if only this would really work. It does look refreshing though and I may try this for sure this summer.
In this picture is the insert of one of the St. Patrick cards I made.....so Best of Luck to you with many, many Blessings too!
This file is a cute Irish leprechaun I made at Betty's house last month. I may save him for next year and give him to Hospice.....that's if I am still going to the meetings and making cards for them. Never know, things change so quickly now a days.
This card is a Birthday card I made for the grand nephew's 7th birthday. I like my birds, they are fun to work with.
Last but not least is this yummy pizza I made from Blue Apron, "White Pizza with Baked Eggs and Arugula-Brussels Sprout Salad" I am pretty sure I gave this "5 Stars." Yep this was a pretty delicious pizza.
I don't really have many plans for tomorrow...maybe work on some cards, pay some bills and cook a Blue Apron meal that will be delivered tomorrow....can hardly wait.

So there you have it, "Everything Green" for St. Patrick's Day.....hope your day is full of fun and food. Have a great day and keep looking up because better days are coming!!
Cheers ~ Louise

2 comments:

Attic Clutter said...

HI Lousie.
...omg
that pizza looks sooooo good :)
your cards are darling :)
hugs,Patty

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Hi Patty...thanks on the cards and yes, that pizza was delicious!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails