Thursday, February 18, 2016

Made Some Cards Today

Hi there everyone. Hope you had a wonderful day today. I did, made some cards today and the Chicago Blackhawks won today.....life is good!!! The Hawks played the New York Rangers and won 5-3 and my favorite player Artemi Panarin got a Hat Trick....what fun was that???? He sure was a happy camper!!!
So today I went to Betty's house and we made these cards. A lovely thinking of you card....she has such neat stamps, if I wanted to duplicate this card, I'd have to use a different flower, but I guess that would be okay. Will have to keep this one in mind.
This was an easy card to put together....Betty has everything cut out for us, so easy peasy....don't know anyone getting married, so I guess this card will stay in my stash for a long time. Maybe I could use it for an Anniversary card and just change the verse inside.
This was a fun card using lots of Copic markers and lots of shading. It is sort of a stained glass window effect....I like it, guess it could be any kind of card you want.
This is Mr. Leprechaun...using different punches, a fun card for St. Patrick's Day.

Well, I am going to make this a short post...need to get some sleep. We are having JP's family from Chicago, here for a visit Friday, so I still have a few more things to get done around the house and do some shopping tomorrow.

You all have a great day and keep looking up....better days are coming. Cheers ~ Louise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails