Friday, July 11, 2014

Esty Tap Dancing and Scones

Hi there everyone. Geez these days are flying by. Thought I just blogged yesterday and it was Wednesday already!!! So Wednesday I had another sale from my Etsy store but did not see the sale till yesterday.....well I started dancing as soon as I saw the sale. Here is what sold. Tried inserting the picture, but to no avail!!!


Sorry..........I sorta knew it was too good to be true!!! Back to square one!!! Please see my wordpress blog for the rest of the story and pictures.....sigh!!!! cards4ubylouise.wordpress.com


Please click on this link and it will take you directly to a BLOG THAT WORKS!!


NOTE: Due to unresolved issues beyond my control with BlogSpot. I cannot upload pictures. So I have taken my bogging to Wordpress where picture uploading is more assessable. Please continue visiting me here and at wordpress.
Thanks.
Cheers ~ Louise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails