Saturday, February 15, 2014

Who Wants Some Coffee.....MEEEEEE

Hi everyone....hope you are having a wonderful day. It is sunny here and the temps are 16 degrees. Feels good, although I have not been outside, except to let Kylie out. It's been kind of a lazy day today, that's okay though, good to have a day like that once in awhile.

Need to finish the income tax paper work today, JP and I will go over it to make sure I have everything listed. Then Monday it goes in to the accountant. Here's hoping we'll get a refund of some sort. We certainly pay enough in taxes during the year. Did you ever try and figure out how much gas you buy for your car during the year? I went through the check book register...estimated about $1100 and that was not including cash, cause that did not go through the checking account. Geez, no wonder we're broke all the time.

Well, I think I need another cup of coffee......(wink, wink)

I have been on a diet the last couple of days.....fruit on Thursday, vegies on Friday and today it's fruit and vegies. Roasted some asparagus, peppers, onions, carrots and broccoli last night and finished it off today....did not even share with JP....it sure was good. I've lost 5 lbs so far, but I am thinking that is mostly water weight, so that does not count. Been doing a little bit of exercise in the evening. Using DVD/old VHS tapes for exercise, Wednesday night it was "walking with George Foreman" Thursday and last night exercise with Chris Powell from Extreme Weight loss. Tonight I might put a Richard Simmons tape in and revisit the 90's. He was always a fun person to watch and exercise with.

So tomorrow it's bananas and skim milk (I shall make a smoothie for breakfast) plus diet soup with cabbage, onions, tomatoes, carrots and spinach for the day. Monday I get to add rice with the soup and some tomatoes. We'll see how this goes. It is a cleansing diet also...cause bread, meat and lots of carbs are eliminated.

Well time to close, need to get working on the taxes. Have a great day and keep looking up. Cheers ~ Louise

3 comments:

Tina said...

Congrats on eating healthy lately! Keep up the good work :)

P.S. Thank you so much for the get well card you sent recently! I got it today in the mail and it brought a smile to my face. I'm back at 100% now, yay!

Biz said...

I am starting my night time exercise again tonight - glad you are moving too! It helps knowing I have a partner in exercise! :D

sweetvintageofmine said...

Evening Louise, Glad things are going well for you! Congrats on your 5 lbs! Healthy eating is good......I need to eat more healthier myself! Enjoy your Richard Simmons tape....Dancing to the oldies, maybe? lol! Blessings~~~Roxie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails