Saturday, February 8, 2014

I Am Taking A Break In........

Hi everyone.....don't you just feel like getting away today??? Well, I am taking a break and today I am going to Hawaii!!!! Gosh this is fun...may just take off a few more days like this.
Ahhhhh....here I am in Greece!! Would be nice to just take off and find these quiet places to gather ones thoughts and renew the spirit. Life can be a bit stressful at times.
And last but not least.....Tahiti, oh my this is the life. Take me away Calgon!!!
Well there you have it a quick tour of some wonderful places. I might just do this again next week. Have a great day and keep looking up. Cheers ~ Louise

4 comments:

lori vliegen said...

there's nothing better than a quick trip around the world….especially to places like these! thanks for sharing the sunshine! xox

sweetvintageofmine said...

I would love to be in Hawaii or Tahiti now!! But since I'm not, your pictures give me wonderful inspiration! Blessings~~~Roxie

sweetvintageofmine said...

Forgot to say...love the change to leaving the comments!! Thanks, Louise...you're a doll! Roxie

NanaDiana said...

Oh- Please take me with you!!! I am so sick of this winter here- xo Diana

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails