Tuesday, October 1, 2013

A Doggie Smile Works Wonders

Hi everyone....how did your 1st day of October go?? Hope all went well. It was such a beautiful day...almost heavenly, wish all days were like this.

Well, we are having JP's family for company this week-end. So much to do, so little time. "Keep Calm ~ God's Got It" I must remember that as that is what my T-shirt says and my checks, to remind me everyday!!!

Planning for roast beef sandwiches, cole slaw, potatoe salad and chips, relish tray and apple pie. I might make salsa too, with corn chips for an appetizer. The original menu was hot dogs and hamburgers on the grill....but, it looks like rain this week-end. Festival Foods has Burgandy spoon roasts on sale.....they are the best! So I will be putting that lovely roast in the crock pot and let it cook for 12 hours.......oh I can taste it already...Yum!!

Well, time to close this blog for today, need to get downstairs and start riding my stationary bike and get into that habit again. Maybe make a few cards too. You all have a great evening and may October 2nd be bright, sunny and breezy and no big problems looming in the future!! Look up for your redemption draws nigh....Cheers ~ Louise

3 comments:

Patricia said...

I don't need to be hungry this early in the morning ~~~ couldn't sleep. It's not even 4 AM yet and that menu sounds delicious. I think I'd better grab a banana to go with my tea.

Attic Clutter said...

oh yummm
that sounds good for feeding the relatives Louise(:)
'''the horse and buggy days'''
oh you are a riot
that is pretty ''darn slow'' ..could go live with the Amish (:) LOL

Biz said...

I have never heard of that cut of meat Louise - what exactly is it?!

Enjoy the family!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails